Friday, October 4, 2013

Cover Art

Three books are competing for space in my head these days. I’m thinking about a couple of minor tweaks to Blood of Anjels. I’m preparing Keeping Private Idaho for re-release, nearly 20 years after it first came out. And, I’m giving a lot of thought to my next young adult novel, The Crappy Used Diary.

Today I have an exciting announcement about two of those books. Well-known Boise artist Ward Hooper has agreed to do a new cover for Keeping Private Idaho and will also do a cover for Blood of Anjels. Ward is best known for his vintage style posters. That style will work just fine for Keeping Private Idaho. Expect the cover for Blood of Anjels to have a little edgier look.


Check out Ward’s incredible portfolio at http://www.wardhooper.com/. 

No comments:

Post a Comment